[Cytometry] Mice breast tumour sample prep protocol

Joanne Lannigan jl7fj at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 10 10:47:09 EDT 2013

Hi Lola
You can check out this publication from one of our investigators. Their preps worked well for flow. Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Promotes Tumor Growth and Metastasis by Inducing Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells in the Tumor Microenvironment
Kendra D. Simpson,
Dennis J. Templeton,
and Janet V. Cross
J Immunol 1201161; published ahead of print November 2, 2012, doi:10.4049/jimmunol.1201161

JL

Joanne Lannigan, MS
Director, Flow Cytometry Core
University of Virginia