[Cytometry] Mice breast tumour sample prep protocol

Lola Martinez lmartinez at cnio.es
Wed Apr 10 10:24:46 EDT 2013

Dear all,

     I have a group here that is interested in doing multicolor flow cytometry on cells isolated from mice breast tumor.

Has anyone out there a protocol to disaggregate those tumours so to get a nice single cell suspension of healthy cells?

We are planning to try out with collagenase & dispase, but if someone has a protocol that works already we will appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Lola

 Biotechnology Program
 Flow Cytometry Unit Head
 Spanish National Cancer Institute (CNIO)
 Melchor Fdez Almagro, 3
 28029 Madrid
 Spain

 Phone: 917328000 Ext 3210 (Office)
                                    	 Ext 3211 (Sorter Room)
                                    	 Ext 3212 (Lab)

 Fax: 912246980

 *Education is the movement from darkness to light*

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrÿnico, y en su caso los ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener informaciÿn protegida para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohÿbe la distribuciÿn, reproducciÿn o cualquier otro tipo de transmisiÿn por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.