[Cytometry] Badger T cell markers!

Hogarth, Philip Philip.Hogarth at ahvla.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Apr 9 13:19:35 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I have a customer wishing to develop some flow panels to investigate
Badger (Mustelid) T cells. Does anyone know of any X-reactive antibodies
(& sources) which may stain any Badger T cell markers? It doesn't seem
from previous experience that anti-canine Mabs work. I have a distant
memory of someone suggesting anti-mink might X-react?

Thanks,

Phil

Phil Hogarth, PhD

Senior Scientist (G7) Immunology

Flow Cytometry Facility Manager

Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency (AHVLA)
TB Research Department

Woodham Lane, New Haw

Addlestone, KT153NB

T: +44 (0) 1932 359557

M: +44 (0) 0776 8485613

F: +44 (0) 1932  357260

philip.hogarth at ahvla.gsi.gov.uk
www.defra.gov.uk/ahvla <http://www.defra.gov.uk/ahvla>

Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency (AHVLA)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.
If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose,
store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses whilst within AHVLA systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on AHVLA computer systems may be monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.