[Cytometry] bunny WBCs

Gerstein, Rachel Rachel.Gerstein at umassmed.edu
Tue Apr 9 13:05:50 EDT 2013

I am sure that Katherine Knight's lab could help you:
http://www.stritch.luc.edu/lumen/deptwebs/microbio/knight/index.php

Rachel M. Gerstein, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Microbiology and Physiological Systems
Graduate Program in Immunology/Virology
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655-0002
(508) 856-5564