[Cytometry] Your flow experiences with Cy3

Ian Dimmick ian.dimmick at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Apr 5 16:02:41 EDT 2013

Unfortunately I do not think so , but you know if you go from theory
sometimes what you can get a nice surprise when you just give it a go

Good luck

Ian Dimmick
Flow  Cytometry Core Facility Manager
Newcastle Upon Tyne University
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Bioscience Centre (West Wing)
International Centre for life
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 3BZ
UK
Ian.Dimmick at ncl.ac.uk
CFL Office                           Tel   0044 191 2418831
CFL Laboratory                Tel   0044 191 241 8825
Med. School office           Tel   0044 191 222 7155
Med School Laboratory Tel   0044 191 222 7079
Mobile number                Tel    0044 7970344823

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/fccf
http://flowcytometry.calendarhost.com