[Cytometry] Frozen PBMCs for TBNK

Prussin, Calman (NIH/NIAID) [E] CPRUSSIN at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Apr 2 22:41:44 EDT 2013

My guess is that Divya is referring to cells cryopreserved alive. Our experience is that after fixation in 4% paraformaldehyde, -80C cryopreserved cells last essentially forever (>> 5 years).

Calman
---
Calman Prussin
Laboratory of Allergic Diseases
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases/ NIH
tinyurl.com/prussin1
calman at nih.gov