[Cytometry] DiVa Software and Java

Steven McClellan smcclellan at usouthal.edu
Fri Jan 27 14:26:33 EST 2012

Hi Pam,
You don't need the user tracker software, DIVA has it's own built in user log, that I export each month and upload into iLab.
Kind regards,
Steve

Steve McClellan
Manager, Flow Cytometry and
Imaging Core Laboratories
Mitchell Cancer Institute
University of South Alabama

251-445-8415 (office)
251-460-6994 (fax)
smcclellan at usouthal.edu

1660 Springhill Avenue
Mobile, Alabama 36604

>>> "Moody, Pamela" <moody at cshl.edu> 1/27/2012 11:14 AM >>>
Hello,

My facility is currently transitioning our online calendar systems over to iLab and we are in the final stages. Recently, we tried installing the iLab usage tracker software on our BD instrument computers but ran in to a problem. The usage tracker software requires Java 6.0 and of course DiVa software version 6.1.3 requires 5.0.
If you are using iLab and running BD instruments with the usage tracker software I would love to hear from you.  I have contacted BD technical support and I am waiting for a reply.
Regards,
Pam

Pamela Moody
Manager, Flow Cytometry Shared Resource