[Cytometry] bone marrow sorting and freezing

Bushnell, Timothy Tim_Bushnell at URMC.Rochester.edu
Thu Jan 19 20:50:37 EST 2012

Linda,

 To paraphrase Elizabeth Lane, "some say yes, and some say no .... I tend to agree"

I recommend lysis of RBCs and have had great success over the years.  However, it all depends on the downstream application and if you can threshold the RBCs out.

Tim

Timothy Bushnell
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Sent from my iPad