[Cytometry] ABRF calling all Cytometrists...

Scott Tighe scott.tighe at uvm.edu
Sat Feb 4 21:35:41 EST 2012

Dear Flower
/
  [brief follow-up to Julie Auger's Email]/

As Julie mentioned in the previous email to the listserve, the ABRF is a
great  association for both US and International core facility
operators. It is _NOT_ a replacement to ISAC. One unique aspect of the
ABRF is _Research Groups (RG)_. RGs are composed of up to ten members
that conduct at specific research study that provides data on a critical
core related technique or protocol that is beneficial to everyone in
core facility. Members of RGs are elected on a three year term and the
resulting data is present at the National ABRF meeting as well as other
meetings (such as ISAC).

Scott

Scott Tighe
Advanced Genome Technology Lab
Vermont Cancer Center at the University of Vermont
149 Beaumont Avenue
Health Science Research Bd RM 305
Burlington Vermont USA 05405
lab  802-656-AGTC (2482)