[Cytometry] Aria water bath maintenance

Ian Dimmick ian.dimmick at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 10:31:00 EST 2012

We use FACSRinse , it works brilliantly , the only thing I use it for !!!

Ian

Ian Dimmick
Flow  Cytometry Core Facility Manager
Newcastle Upon Tyne University
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Bioscience Centre
International Centre for life
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 3BZ
UK
Ian.Dimmick at ncl.ac.uk
CFL Office                           Tel   0044 191 2418831
CFL Laboratory                Tel   0044 191 241 8825
Med. School office           Tel   0044 191 222 7155
Med School Laboratory Tel   0044 191 222 7079
Mobile number                Tel    0044 7970344823

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/fccf
http://flowcytometry.calendarhost.com