[Cytometry] Wikipedia & flow cytometry

Bob Hoffman bob-hoffman at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 19:57:32 EST 2011

When I checked today, the date for the name was changed to 1976 and a
broader introduction to the pioneers of the field seems to be there
since Mario wrote.  In any case, the "History Edition" DVD set (volume
10) from the Purdue Cytometry Lab is a great resource for information on
the history of flow cytometry.  It includes interviews with many of the
people who pioneered the field- including Coulter, Fulwyler, Kamentsky,
Goehde and Herzenberg.

Maybe someone at Purdue can make part of the information available on
the Wikipedia site.

Bob Hoffman