[Cytometry] Wikipedia & flow cytometry

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at alere.com
Sat Nov 19 17:04:00 EST 2011

Just makes me wonder for how long you were wearing diapers for ;-).

On the Partec website it states 1976 (http://www.partec.com/cms/upload/Valet.pdf) so before the 78 Elmau meeting. So yes well spotted

Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron  | Research Scientist and Biomedical Engineer |  +44(0)7792 116609(Mobile)

Alere International | Derwent House | University Way | Cranfield Technology Park |  Cranfield | UK - MK43 0AZ

CONFIDENTIALITY;  This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If received in error, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any attachments) from your system.