[Cytometry] Job posting- FCM-Shared Resource Laboratory Manager

Obermoser, Gerlinde e64349 at BaylorHealth.edu
Fri May 27 03:10:09 EDT 2011

Dear Madam/Sir

Unfortunately my previous e-mail from 5/12 concerning a job posting for flow core manager at our FCM-shared resource laboratory at BIIR in Dallas must have fallen through the cracks. Would it be possible to post it on the Purdue cytometry mailing list?

Thank you Gerlinde

Gerlinde Obermoser MD
Research Associate
Baylor Institute for Immunology Research
3434 Live Oak St
Dallas, TX, 75204
T 214 818 7198  F 214 820 4813 or 214 820 4815

------ Forwarded Message
From: <Obermoser>, Gerlinde <Gerlinde.Obermoser at bhcs.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:00:58 +0200
To: <jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu>
Conversation: Job posting on Purdue website
Subject: Job posting on Purdue website

Dear Madam/Sir

We are interested in advertizing a job position for flow core manager on the Purdue website. I attached a word document with the job description.

Many thanks
Kind regards G

Gerlinde Obermoser MD
Research Associate
Baylor Institute for Immunology Research
3434 Live Oak St
Dallas, TX, 75204
T 214 818 7198  F 214 820 4813 or 214 820 4815

------ End of Forwarded Message

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.