[Cytometry] Core Manager Software

Leonore A. Herzenberg leeherz at darwin.stanford.edu
Sun May 29 00:50:44 EDT 2011

Marty,
Linda Stempora recommended that I look at the Agendo poster.  I liked what I saw, and talked about it with the poster presenter, with whom I had some positive interactions a while ago.  It certainly looks good at the poster level.  I also spoke at length and saw a demo with Tim Bushnell from Rochester.  He has an interesting system as well, quite extensive and well thought out.  You might look into both of these, which are offered as shareware but are offered by knowledgeable people who are likely to be responsive to intelligent questions.  As indicated below, both of these software packages are running at the facilities they were designed to serve, and both are meeting the needs of the Core managers who contributed in major ways to the design.

LeeHerz