[Cytometry] Core Manager Software

Geoffrey Osborne g.osborne at uq.edu.au
Sat May 28 05:21:05 EDT 2011

Hi Marty,
Also worth a look is the open source software Agendo. I have no affiliation with them and don't know how good it is but importantly it's actually designed by people working as core managers.
Information available here
http://calendar.igc.gulbenkian.pt/cirklo/agendo.php
and the total suite here
http://calendar.igc.gulbenkian.pt/cirklo/

Hope this may be of help, if not to you, some others on the list
Regards,
Geoff