[Cytometry] Core Manager Software

Steven McClellan smcclellan at usouthal.edu
Fri May 27 16:37:23 EDT 2011

Hi Marty,
Threes a charm!  I am going live with the iLab system in a few weeks.  Extremely impressed with their system but more importantly their people. Will be glad to keep you updated with our progress.
Have a great weekend everyone I certainly need to recover from ISAC.

Steve McClellan
Manager Flow Cytometry &
Imaging Core Laboratories
Mitchell Cancer Institute