[Cytometry] Core Manager Software

Barsky, Lora lbarsky at usc.edu
Fri May 27 14:59:57 EDT 2011

I am working with iLab, building a demo site now,  following the steps of another core here at USC which has gone live.   I agree with David,  the company is very responsive to our ideas and my needs are being met.

Lora W. Barsky
Director, Flow Cytometry Core
Eli and Edythe Broad Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research at USC
Keck School of Medicine
1425 San Pablo St, BCC 205
MC 9080
Los Angeles, CA  90033