[Cytometry] Core Manager Software

David Haviland davidspurdueemail at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:18:20 EDT 2011

Marty

Methodist Research Institute has signed on for iLab after considering a number of options and I know that Baylor going live with the software very soon.   In a conference call involving all the core directors here (micro, EM, confocal, proteomics, flow, etc) iLab was very responsive and addressed concerns with real life examples during a productive conference call.

I was very impressed and I'd recommend giving them a good look.

David Haviland
MHRI Flow Core Director

Sent from my iPad