[Cytometry] Eosinophil Shape Change

Clintrial clintrial at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:42:21 EDT 2011

Chris,

I looked at the FSC and SSC change over time upon addition of chemokine in
DCs and got pretty good results. The SSC change by log is very striking. The
FSC change is not as much as SSC but you can plot it by linear for the
purpose of data presentation, as size change will not be that big. You need
to find a way to add stimulant without having to stop data recording. You
can then do a kinetics analysis, FSC/SSC vs time, or gate any time segment
before and after addition of stimulant.

Hope this helps.

Zhifei