[Cytometry] (no subject)

SIMON MONARD smonard at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Mon May 23 06:31:58 EDT 2011

You are not giving us much to go on here, which program? I'd guess
your column is too narrow to fit all the digits.

Best

Simon

  Quoting Tamara Lekishvili <Tamara.Lekishvili at lgc.co.uk> on Mon, 23
May 2011 10:25:49 +0100:

> Dear All,
>
> Why occasionally Geo Mean/Mean values appear in a stats window as ####?
>

> Regards,
> Tamara
> This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use, copying or
> disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If
> you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
> immediately via +44(0)20 8943 7000 or notify postmaster at lgc.couk
> and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network.
> LGC Limited. Registered in England 2991879.
> Registered office: Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LY, UK

Simon Monard
FACS Facility Manager
MRC Centre for Regenerative Medicine
Institute for Stem Cell Research
University of Edinburgh
Roger Land Building
West Mains Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3JQ

Tel. Lab 0131 6505876
Tel Office 0131 6517265

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.