[Cytometry] Cell cycle of activated human PBMC

Marjan Gharagozloo gharagozlo at sums.ac.ir
Sun May 22 14:06:43 EDT 2011

Dear flowers,
I hope this time, you can see the attached file.

Thanks for your valuable assistance

Best
Marjan

Subject: Cell cycle of activated human PBMC
From:    "Marjan Gharagozloo" <gharagozlo at sums.ac.ir>
Date:    Sun, May 22, 2011 13:22
To:      cytometry at lists.purdue.edu

Dear All,
I'm working with human PBMC, activated by 2µg/ml CD3/CD28 mAb. I've
performed cell cycle analysis after 24h activation on these cells and I've
got strange histograms! didn't see S phase! I have no idea about the
populations in FSC/SSC dot plot; I can see 3 populations, where I should
gate cells? What is the problem with this test?
Please see attached file. Any suggestion and comment would be greatly
appreciated.

Looking forward your kind reply

Best regards:
Marjan Gharagozloo (Ph.D)