[Cytometry] BALF cells

Apostolos Bossios apostolos.bossios at lungall.gu.se
Fri May 20 12:22:31 EDT 2011

Hi Katrien,

We  measured CD8+ cells and the intracellular IL-16. We have published this paper in January in Am J Physiology Lung. It was not particularly tricky.

The paper is :

Andersson A, Bossios A, Malmhäll C, Sjöstrand M, Eldh M, Eldh BM, Glader P,
Andersson B, Qvarfordt I, Riise GC, Lindén A. Effects of tobacco smoke on IL-16
in CD8(+) cells from human airways and blood: a key role for oxygen free
radicals? Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2011 Jan;300(1):L43-55. Epub 2010
Oct 29. PubMed PMID: 21036918.

If you are interest and you do not have acess in the journal send me an email to send it to you.

Yours
Apostolos

**************************
Apostolos Bossios MD, PhD