[Cytometry] Dako Cytomation/Beckman Cyan ADP 9-color for sale

Cheryl Kim ckim at liai.org
Wed May 11 14:26:19 EDT 2011

Hi everyone

I'm listing this instrument again...

We have a Dako/Beckman Cyan ADP 9-color instrument for sale which was upgraded to a Cyan ADP in 2004-2005.  We recently purchased this instrument used in September 2010 (from a 3rd party company) but decided that our core facility would not benefit from keeping it.  It has 3-lasers: 20mw 488nm, 25mw 407nm, and 20mw 635nm diode lasers for 9-colors, 11- parameters and runs Summit 4.3.

Please contact me if you are interested or if you have any questions
Thank you!

Cheryl Kim
Manager, Flow Cytometry Facility
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology
9420 Athena Circle La Jolla, Ca 92037
858.752.6509
ckim at liai.org