[Cytometry] accreditation anyone?

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at alere.com
Thu May 12 20:59:46 EDT 2011

Okay I admit I forgot the most important thing. As everything was done according to the ISO-15189:2005 accreditation program which I do not have at hand here it must be explained in there as it seems to be missing in the article

You be showered with bonus points if you correctly explain what is shown in the histogram in figure 1 as this is an essential part of the paper.

As a hint, there is a clue hidden in the continuous curve in gray and the curves with the dotted lines.

Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron  | Research Scientist and Biomedical Engineer |  +44(0)7792 116609(Mobile) | +44(0)1234 835 474 (Landline)

Alere International | Derwent House | University Way | Cranfield Technology Park |  Cranfield | UK - MK43 0AZ

CONFIDENTIALITY;  This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If received in error, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any attachments) from your system.