[Cytometry] peripheral blood from dog

William King CLKING at georgiahealth.edu
Wed May 11 12:49:28 EDT 2011

Lampire Biological Laboratories is a great source of blood from a range of animals including canine with a choice of anticoagulants. For canine, the choices are beagle or unspecified. I would suggest contacting them to see what specific species they have available other than beagle. http://www.lampire.com/
Best,
William