[Cytometry] Out of scale signal and negative population

COSMA Antonio 224446 antonio.cosma at cea.fr
Mon May 9 12:05:30 EDT 2011

Dear All,

During some titration experiments, we noticed that in samples where the positive signal was out of scale the negative population moved to the minimum value of the scale below zero. Decreasing the amount of Ab was bringing the positive population in scale and at the same time the negative population increased the autofluorescence and came back in scale, too.
During the setting negative cells were placed on the first decade of the scale.

We observed this phenomenon on a Fortessa equipped with DIVA software.

Any idea...

Best

Antonio Cosma