[Cytometry] .fcs standardization/flow accreditation

Marsiglia, Brian Brian.Marsiglia at inova.org
Tue May 10 10:29:41 EDT 2011

All of this spirited conversation ( about .fcs standardization AND flow
accredidation) has me really intrigued.  I'm just a simple med tech,
running my *clinical* flow samples every day.  I realize all this drama
eventually makes its way to the clinical setting.  I really love this
group, but can someone either "Homer Simpson" this for me, or point me
to an article that I can digest and regurgitate to my pathologists and
other flow zombies who might be interested? I'll anxiously await your