[Cytometry] Rat CD markers for phospho flow

Kerry White Kerry.White at infi.com
Wed May 4 09:06:10 EDT 2011

Hi flowers,

I have a colleague who would like to look at phosphorylation events in
rat PBMCs based on a protocol I am using for human PBMCs.  The phospho
specific antibody I am using is very sensitive and only works in BD Perm
III (90% methanol), which destroys many cell surface markers.  I have
used BD's list of validated surface markers for phosflow to find working
CD markers for human cells, but no such list exists for rat.

Has anyone successfully used cell surface markers to rat CD3, CD19, CD20
or CD45 with 90% methanol perm?

Thanks,

Kerry

This message and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or privileged material.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete this message and any attachments immediately.  Thank you.