[Cytometry] PE query

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at alere.com
Thu May 5 22:49:46 EDT 2011

Thanks and that is indeed easier if you have the appropriate source. Perhaps Jasneet could tell us what equipment he has at his disposal. This would perhaps be a general reminder that people might want to  mention when raising a question what equipment or ideally the sources and detectors are available to them.

Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron
Research Scientist and Biomedical Engineer
mailto:g.nebe-von-caron at alere.com

Alere International
Derwent House
Cranfield Technology Park
University Way, Cranfield
Bedfordshire, MK43 0AZ, UK
0044 (0) 1234 835 474 Office
0044 (0) 7792 116609 Mobile

www.alere.com
CONFIDENTIALITY;  This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If received in error, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any attachments) from your system.