[Cytometry] PE query

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at alere.com
Thu May 5 10:27:16 EDT 2011

Having got a bit more detail that Jasneet actually wants to label a
second cell population already having labelled one with CFSE I wonder if
anyone has tried Carboxynaphthofluorescein succinimidylesther for that.
Albeit it will only work on dead cells in elevated pH it might still be
useful if the endpoint could be measured following terminal fixation.

Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron
Research Scientist and Biomedical Engineer