[Cytometry] Replacing O rings in Aria II nozzles.

d0luo001 at louisville.edu d0luo001 at louisville.edu
Tue Mar 8 12:43:31 EST 2011

We have Aria (but not Aria II ), the O ring part No#: 333084,
$12.15/each. you can order from BD. it is made in Japan. But I am not
sure if it can be used for Aria II.
Dianhong (Diane) Luo, Ph.D
Sr. Research Technologist
Kosair Children's Hospital Research Institute
University of Louisville
570 S. Preston, Baxter 1, Suite 220
Louisville, KY  40202
502/852-4089 - Telephone

>>> SIMON MONARD <smonard at staffmail.ed.ac.uk> 3/8/2011 11:49 AM >>>
Does anyone know of a source of  the "winged" type o rings for Aria II

nozzles? I was thinking of gluing them in with superglue? Has anyone
tried this? Damned if I'll pay 900 pounds each for new nozzles.

Simon Monard
FACS Facility Manager
MRC Centre for Regenerative Medicine
Institute for Stem Cell Research
University of Edinburgh
Roger Land Building
West Mains Road

Tel. Lab 0131 6505876
Tel Office 0131 6517265

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Cytometry mailing list
Cytometry at lists.purdue.edu