[Cytometry] HPLC Tubing for Aria II

Ian Titley Ian.Titley at icr.ac.uk
Thu Oct 14 10:46:45 EDT 2010

Hi Richard

Last year Aaron Rae put me on to Thames Restek
http://www.thamesrestek.co.uk/  enquiries at thamesrestek.co.uk , I
asked them for a quote for PEEK TUBE 1/32" OD x
0.25mm ID (TPK-510-5M) and at that time told the mimimun order is 1m
and it costed £54.90. To be honest have not tried it yet (the original
BD supply we have is still going strong!) but it looks the part.

Good luck

Cheers

Ian

Ian Titley PhD
Section of Haemato-oncology
Institute of Cancer Research
15 Cotswold Road
Belmont
Sutton
Surrey  SM2 5NG
UK

Tel +44 (0)20 8722 4255

>>> "Tennant, Richard" <R.Tennant at exeter.ac.uk> 14/10/2010 14:51 >>>
Hello

I am looking to find a good supplier of HPLC tubing for replacing the
sample line tubing on our Aria II. I want to see if I can find a cheaper
price than BD (7" is £10.45, the 12" is £110.50 and the assembly is
£911.01 last time I asked!!)

What size OD and ID do I need and what material is recommended? Is it
easier to buy a length then cut it as you need it?

Ideally supplier will be UK based or at least ship to UK!

Any thoughts and ideas greatly received!

Many Thanks

Richard

Richard Tennant
Research Technician - Flow Cytometry
University of Exeter
College of Life and Environmental Sciences
Biosciences
Geoffrey Pope Building
Mezzanine Lab
Stocker Road