[Cytometry] CFDA-SE staining of dividing cells

Mara Rocchi Mara.Rocchi at moredun.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 10:09:45 EDT 2010

Dear all,
Could you please give me your opinion on the suitability of using CFDA-SE for staining T cell lines?
I have found papers were this method was successfully employed (albeit with very low CFDA-SE concentrations), but also a paper that suggest that CFDA-SE kills dividing cell and interferes with proliferation.
Many thanks
Mara

Mara Rocchi BVM&S, PhD
Flow Cytometry Manager
Moredun Research Institute
Pentlands Science Park
Bush Loan, Penicuik
EH260PZ
Scotland, UK

Think before you print. Save paper and help the environment

[cid:image577ccd.JPG at 27d63b95.42a9167a]

The Moredun Research Institute is a limited company registered in Scotland.

Registered number: SC149440

The Moredun Research Institute is a charity registered in Scotland.

Registered number: SC149440

Registered office: Moredun Research Institute, Pentlands Science Park, Bush Loan, Penicuik, Midlothian, EH26 0PZ, UK