[Cytometry] abs recognizing human complement

Cofiell, Roxanne CofiellR at alxn.com
Tue Mar 2 14:50:09 EST 2010

Hi All,

We are trying to detect human complement deposition (C3b/iC3b, C4d and C5b-9) on the surface of endothelial cell and platelet microparticles by flow cytometry.
Some of the antibodies we have used successfully in the past are no longer available.
I have had good experience with a biotinylated iC3b antibody from Quidel but have no experience with C4d or C5b-9.
Any input regarding antibody clones or antibody vendors that may be useful in the detection of human complement deposition would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Roxanne Cofiell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -- This communication, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If there is any reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies. Thank you.