[Cytometry] cytometry email archive

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at alere.com
Wed Jun 30 17:37:02 EDT 2010

Interestingly
spores  site:lists.purdue.edu
gives you 37 hits on Google
and 1 on bing

spores cytometry at lists.purdue.edu gives you 339 hits on bing and 801 on
google

so Microsoft still has a lot to look out for.

The search on the site still misses a number of hits. On the word spores
it only reaches 6 hits missing Hazel's comment [Cytometry] Microcyte
Mobile Flow Cytometer from 2009 ore steve merlins comment from 1998 that
for sorter disinfection he uses "3-6% hydrogen peroxide which is
effective against vegatative spores and then rinsed with 70% ETOH."

So you best search the list via the normal google site and you can omit
the https part.

Regards

Gerhard