[Cytometry] cytometry email archive

Bartek Rajwa rajwa at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Wed Jun 30 15:52:12 EDT 2010

Colleagues:

I've got several e-mails reporting that a search field and a search
button are not visible at
I do not use Microsoft Internet Explorer, so I did not realize that a
well known bug (reported first time in 2008!!!) that prevents IE from
rendering correctly pages which contain built-in Google Custom Search is
still there in the browser and has not been fixed. Therefore, the
Microsoft IE users indeed will not see the search button. Sorry.

The list search works fine for Firefox and Safari browsers (possibly
Opera too). The functionality is broken in IE.

I am not sure if MS will ever fix this error (probably not, Google is
their competitor, the error could be actually a special MS "feature"),
so a simple work around is to use this link:
*http://tinyurl.com/cytometry *(This alternative search link will be
attached to the bottom of every message).

Alternatively, you can use Google directly as suggested by Peter Lopez.

Regards,

Bartek

--
Bartlomiej Rajwa, PhD
Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories