[Cytometry] CS&T: Error loading Levey-Jennings results file

Pizzo,Eugene Pizzo at nso1.uchc.edu
Mon Jun 21 09:57:45 EDT 2010

Hi Vinko,

I concur with Dan - we've been having the identical problem you describe since we ran CS&T against a mismatched baseline acquired with a different time setting on the computer - however rerunning the baseline and starting anew did not resolve the issue. BD is suggesting we reinstall DIVA.

Gene Pizzo
Manager, Flow Cytometry Facility
UCONN Health
Farmington, CT. 06032