[Cytometry] usage tracking on Calibur

Barsky, Lora lbarsky at usc.edu
Fri Jun 18 16:52:02 EDT 2010

Look for Shareware called "Login Accounting".    It will work for you on the system you are using.   It will track the time your users are logged in to the Mac, so you will have to create individual user accounts for that mac.   I've used this system and it worked very well for us.

Lora W. Barsky
Manager, Flow Cytometry Core
Eli and Edythe Broad Center for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
1450 Biggy St, HNRT4513
MC 9601-NRTLG591
Los Angeles, CA  90033
phone (323) 442-7942