[Cytometry] Intracellular staining

AWeiss@shorememorial.org AWeiss at shorememorial.org
Fri Jun 18 07:48:07 EDT 2010

We  are just beginning to perform intracellular staining on our leukemia
and lymphoma panels.  were are going to begin with TdT.  Can anyone share
their protocol with me or any advice on proper staining methodolgy, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Andrea J Weiss BST CT (ASCP)
Cytotechnologist
609 653 3577 Ext 4907
aweiss at shorememorial.org

This transmittal from Shore Memorial Health System is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.