[Cytometry] PerCP exitation by Alexa 488.

Dmitri Lubenets lubenets at ut.ee
Thu Jun 17 03:48:07 EDT 2010

Dear flowers,

I have a question about Alexa 488 and PerCP fluorochromes. Looking to their
exitation spectra the one can see that A488 emission could exitate PerCP
protein. I wonder if the system where single cell is stained with A488 and
PerCP conjugated antibodies (ran on FACS Aria I equipped with 488 laser)
will give false positives due to exitation of PerCP by A488 emission or this
is not relevant because fluorochromes will be saturated by 488 laser anyway.

Thank you in advance.