[Cytometry] FMOPIC

Facs facs at tcd.ie
Mon Jul 26 05:58:16 EDT 2010

Hi Carl,

Generally I discourage this practice. If users insist on isotypes then they
should be run separately. The isotypes are only useful if researchers
understand their use, purchase and apply them appropriately. Adding an isotype
into the FMO control can create "artifacts" in the analysis and be an extra
factor for potential troubleshooting.

Best regards
Ann Atzberger
Institute of Molecular Medicine