[Cytometry] Sorting bacteria on a multi-use sorter

larry_arnold@med.unc.edu larry_arnold at med.unc.edu
Sun Jul 11 11:36:36 EDT 2010

Tim

We have sorted tons of E. coli on out MoFlo with no problems.  We simply bleach the sample line and any other component system (e.g. backflush lines) that may have contacted the bacterial sample.  We have done a sort with bacteria and 30 minutes later sorted mammalian cells with no contamination problems.

Larry