[Cytometry] cell viabilities at high sort rates?

Vanda Juranic vanda_juranic at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 05:13:31 EST 2010

I have such data from several experiments on mouse splenocytes. One is in the attach, post sorted GFP NK cells dyed with PI. Sorted on high speed high pressure, 70 um nozzle. Cells are generally over 95% viable. PI is shown in PerCP Cy5.5 channel (I know it says CD19/CD3 but its NOT, its PI).

Vanda Juranic Lisnic
Department of Histology and Embryology
Faculty of Medicine, University of Rijeka
B. Branchetta 20
51000 Rijeka
CROATIA
Phone: +385 51 651 170