[Cytometry] Archive and posting questions

Pam Shaw pam.shaw at mso.umt.edu
Wed Jan 6 16:39:40 EST 2010

I am a frequent user of this list, but since the last major change I seem to
be a bit confused on a couple of issues.  I used to use the Archive search
to find a subject before posing a question on the list.  But now, it seems
the only way to do this is to search every month of every year to look for a
subject.  Am I missing something?  Is there an easier way to search for a

Also, several people say they have attached a figure, but it is often not
there.  What is the best way or format to attach a figure if needed?

Thanks so much for any advice.  This list is an invaluable resource!
Pam Shaw
Fluorescence Cytometry Core Facilitator
Center for Environmental Health Sciences
The University of Montana
32 Campus Dr, Skaggs Building 052
Missoula, MT 59812

Ph (406) 243-4974