[Cytometry] Archive and posting questions

Pam Shaw pam.shaw at mso.umt.edu
Wed Jan 6 16:39:40 EST 2010

I am a frequent user of this list, but since the last major change I seem to
be a bit confused on a couple of issues.  I used to use the Archive search
to find a subject before posing a question on the list.  But now, it seems
the only way to do this is to search every month of every year to look for a
subject.  Am I missing something?  Is there an easier way to search for a
subject?

Also, several people say they have attached a figure, but it is often not
there.  What is the best way or format to attach a figure if needed?

Thanks so much for any advice.  This list is an invaluable resource!
--
Pam Shaw
Fluorescence Cytometry Core Facilitator

Ph (406) 243-4974