[Cytometry] Plant DNA - thank you

AABeernink@beckman.com AABeernink at beckman.com
Thu Feb 25 19:57:42 EST 2010

Very warm thanks to Aru Arumuganathan, Eric Baack, Nigel Miller, Paul Kron, Ryan
Duggan, and Shelley Diamond, for
their very prompt and invaluable input to my query.

At the risk of showing my Southern California roots:  Dude, you guys rock!

Thanks again.

Andrew Beernink
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
(858) 774-0425 cell

The server  made the following annotations

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Beckman Coulter, Inc.  It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.