[Cytometry] Advia or Isoton

Joanne Lannigan jl7fj at virginia.edu
Thu Feb 25 18:24:42 EST 2010

Bruno:
An even more economical choice would be to buy PBS concentrates and
dilute them as needed. We use Biosure's 8X PBS solutions on all our
instruments (including Caliburs) and have never had a problem. They
have a preservative free version for sorting as well. Surprising that
BD does not recommend the use of a competitors product :).
Best-Joanne

Joanne Lannigan, M.S.
Director, Flow Cytometry Core
University of Virginia