[Cytometry] plant DNA - sample prep & staining

AABeernink@beckman.com AABeernink at beckman.com
Wed Feb 24 20:02:30 EST 2010

Hello -

I have a customer who wishes to look at B. napus leaf tissue DNA profiles, and
is looking for sample preparation
and staining protocols.  Since I have no experience with plant tissue by flow,
and a couple of links provided in the
archives are dead, I was hoping that somebody might recommend his or her
favorite protocol.

Thanks for any feedback.

Andrew Beernink
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
(858) 774-0425 cell

The server  made the following annotations

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Beckman Coulter, Inc.  It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.