[Cytometry] Feedback on DyLight Fluor dyes

Adam . anonwums1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:16:45 EST 2010

I've never used them for flow cytometry, but I use them a fair amount for
immunofluorescence. The impression I get is that they're quite comparable to
the AlexaFluor dyes but a slightly different chemistry. The best resource
I've seen on them is from Jackson Immunoresearch:

http://www.jacksonimmuno.com/technical/DyLight.asp

Hope that helps,
Adam