[Cytometry] Opinions about planned experiment

Bruce H. Davis, MD brucedavis at trilliumdx.com
Thu Feb 18 06:57:36 EST 2010

Not sure what your marker is, but you might use an approach we took for the
Leuko64 assay for infection/sepsis that utilized a stable spectrally matched
bead and QuantiCalc software (Verity Software House) to measure CD64 and
CD163 on leukocytes.  We see lot to lot variability has a CV of <10%.
However, aside from suggesting median fluorescence and avoid freezing the
reagents, your approach might give reasonably close values.  Sure would be
nice if NIST still had fluorescent standard......

This is not meant to be an advertisement and happy to further help off line,
if you wish to contact me.

Regards,

Bruce H. Davis, MD
Trillium Diagnostics