[Cytometry] {Disarmed} iCyt cell sorters

Hastings, Richard C richard.hastings at astrazeneca.com
Wed Feb 17 08:04:44 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I don't know anything about the iCyt sorter but how intriguing is it
that Sony bought the company last week? Sony is a gigantic company with
enormous engineering capabilities.

Rich Hastings

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.